Best offer on Agra Same Day Tour

delhi to agra taxi

Best Offer on Agra Same Day Tour by Car

Agra   being one of the historical city of India lies at a 3 hour journey  from Delhi. It is a place where the magnificent charm of the Mughal era could be well perceived and enjoyed by the tourists . A land where one of the seven  wonders of the world Taj Mahal stood is what Agra is all about.  During the Mughal reign Agra was the capital city of Emperor Akbar and have a casting spell on all those who visit the place .

We at  India Taxi online are these days offering the best offer in our  Agra same day tour to make our tourists experience the best and memorable one . We are offering great amount of special packages for the Agra trip on all our luxury cars .

We are one of the best cab service providers that offer luxurious cabs to historical cities like Agra . We have specialized cab drivers who are having great expertise in offering the cab travel to Agra in the most comfortable manner and way .

We are having cabs like Audi, Innova , Tempo Traveller, Swift Dzire to make your Same day Agra tour a very amazing and unique one .

Our offers could be availed at any hour of the day and on any occasion. Whether it is your family picnic , school /college trip , historical visit or a business trip to Agra we offer great same day packages to the place .
As the world is busy in their hectic schedule and have very less time so we are making our tourists travel the whole

Agra at a very short span of time and our cabs would return the same day . We are offering great tour packages for  Agra and the majestic city .

8 comments

Swati
March 17, 2015
Please send me a Best offer of Agra Same Day tour, I required a 16 Seater tempo traveller, my travel date is 29-05-2014.
mahima
December 17, 2015
hi just i want to take service for taxi agra delhi mathura vrindaban please provide me best rate
    Ashu Jha
    December 22, 2015
    Hello Mahima, Please provide your travel date and car type so we can quote you best rate for the same.
HEMA VIJAY
March 17, 2016
I want Delhi to Taj Mahal trip on 30 March for 2 persons. Please provide me budget prices availables.I have to return same day before 7 pm.
Prashant
April 8, 2016
Please send me a Best offer of Agra,mathura,vrindavan Same Day tour, I required a 11 Seater tempo traveller, my travel date is 11-06-2015.
    Ashu Jha
    April 9, 2016
    Dear Prashant, Best offer quote for 11 Seater ac tempo traveller is Rs. 13,000/- Inclusive All (fuel, Toll-tax, Parking, State tax, driver allowance) Offer rate valid till April 2016.
Delhi to Agra Taxi
September 15, 2016
Nice information about Delhi to Agra taxi, India Taxi online always provides best deal on Delhi to Agra taxi booking.
Delhi to Agra Taxi
September 29, 2016
I had been searching for some good tour packages to take my family on a trip around agra and finally came across your blog. You have basically a tour package for every city in the country with tempo as well as car rentals. I will definitely look into it.