Hire Delhi to Jim Corbett Taxi from India Taxi Online
Jim Corbett is one of India’s most beautiful wildlife areas has a tiger population of around 160. You can easily get accommodation in Jim Corbett at affordable rates. You can visit anytime except monsoon season. Jim Corbett attracts thousands of tourists every year because of its natural beauty of flora and fauna. It also offers adventurous activities like rock climbing and river crossing.
Delhi to Jim Corbett Taxi fare
- Delhi Jim Corbett tour by Sedan Cabs ₹ 9 – 10/-* Per km.
- Delhi Jim Corbett by Toyota Innova SUV cabs ₹ 13 – 14/-* Per km.
- Delhi Jim Corbett tour by Tempo Traveller Van ₹ 18 – 20/-* Per km.
Jim Corbett National Park is only 250 away from Delhi, It’s take only 5-6 hr oneway by raod, If you are planing to visit Corbett Nationalpark, you can discuss yor tour with us at +91-9999322925.
Get more details about Delhi to Jim Corbett Car rental option details below.
View our Delhi to Jim Corbett Taxi tour details
Trip Duration: (2 Nights 3 Days)
Day – 1 (Delhi- Jim Corbett National Park by Car) Drive from Delhi for Jim Corbett National Park. Breakfast enroute to the destination. Transfer to your choice of Hotel. Check-in. As per your flexibility move for local sight seeing around Jim Corbett National Park, the famous Museum of Corbett National Park at Dhangari. evening Back to your Hotel. Evening tea, after Campfire and Dinner. Overnight stay in your hotel.
Day – 2 (Safari Ride in Corbett National Park) Safari Day Wake up early to experience the surrounding forest and river side, The second day of your tour is devoted to early morning open Jeep Safari accompanied by expert naturalist, the flora and fauna of the area. After Breakfast, drive to beautiful Corbett falls and Jim Corbett House at Choti Haldwani. Back to Hotel for Lunch. After Lunch leave for Game drive 4 x 4 WD Jeeps in the National Park on afternoon Jeep Safari. Back in the Evening. Tea, Campfire followed with Dinner and overnight in Corbett National Park Hotel.
Day -3 (Corbett to Delhi by Car) In morning with a leisure Breakfast Bid goodbye to Tigers of Corbett and depart for Delhi from Jim Corbett National Park with memories of a Life time trip.
Time, Distance & Fare
Time: Jim Corbett. (Uttrakhand) Takes approx 5-6hrs drive from Delhi.
Distance: Jim Corbett. (UK) 250 km from New Delhi.
Fare: Our Starting fare for Delhi to Corbett taxi is Rs. 9 per km in Sedan Cabs and Toyota Innova / Similar Rs. 12-14 per km.
A four days Delhi Corbett taxi fare will be come to :
- Minimum 3 Days fare for Sedan Car 750 km x Rs. 9-10 per km = Rs. 6,750 – 7,000/-.
- And total km runs in three days around 600 km.
- Then, total cab fare for Innova will be around 750 kms Rs. 12 – 14 per km = Rs. 9,000 – Rs. 10,500/- *.
- Contact our expert for more details about our Delhi to Jim Corbett Car rental or fill below contact form.
Activity in Jim Corbett
Best thing to do in Jim Corbett National Park is Corbett Jungle Safari which is available from :
- 6:30 am to 10 am (Morning)
- 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm (Afternoon)
And the fare of this Junglr safari tour comes around to:
- Rs 4000-4500 for 6 seater jeep
- Rs 1200-1500 per person in canter bus
- Elephant safari is also available.
Apart from the Junglr safari, you may also visit:
- Kalagarh Dam
- Corbett Museum
- Kosi River
- Garjiya Devi Temple
- Sitabani Temple
- Corbett Falls
- Corbett Tiger Reserve
Hotels in Jim Corbett, National Park
In corbett you can contact below hotel for stay.
- Pagoda Manu Maharani (5*)
- Country Inn Corbett (4*)
- Sterling Corbett (Star Rated)
- Lemon Tree Premier, Corbett (5*)
- Corbett The Baagh Spa & Resort (Star Rated)
- Taj Corbett Resort & Spa, Uttarakhand (5*)
You may also plan to stay in Ram Nagar, which is not so far from Corbett National Park. Corbett is only 2km away from Ram Nagar.
Sate Tax, Toll – Tax, Parking between Delhi Jimcorbett oneway and roundtrip will be around Rs. 1500 – 2000 /-. We all also offer to book 100% all inclusive fare for Corbett.
Call us at 24/7 +91-9999322925.
Our Car Rental fleet
Our clients they trust in our Services (India Taxi Online)
Places to Vsit near Corbett
- Distance from Jim Corbett to Ranikhet is Only 88 km.
- And reach to Ranikhet from Corbett take 3 hr drive.
Some travelers who visit Corbett, they want to Nainital and Ranikhet, you can check fare for Delhi to Ranikhet Taxi.
- Distance between Corbett and Bhimtal is Just 80 km.
- Its take 2-3 hr drive from Corbett – Bhimtal.
You may also check our Delhi to Bhimtal Taxi fare, Always offered lowest rate compare then others.
Visit us at Office in Delhi
Office Number: LG -24, Plot No.13, Vardhman Times Plaza, Pitampura Delhi 110034.
For Sales : +91-9999322925
Phone : 011-45700804. (10:00am to 7:00 pm) Sunday off.
Most traveler who want to visit in Corbett National Park, they also want to spend one extra day in Nainital too.
In Uttrakhand there are lots of beautifull hill station, we would like to suggest you also check our Delhi to Chardham Yatra taxi pakages, In Chardham Yatra you cover Haridwar, Rishikesh, Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath & Badrinath.