Book Delhi Sightseeing Tour by car with India Taxi Online
Delhi Local Sightseeing Tour, Delhi City Tour booking is so easy and convenient to book online with us, you can book your Delhi city tour chauffeur driven sightseeing of Delhi city, We provide hassle free Delhi Local Sightseeing trip service, book online Delhi Sightseeing tour call us on our 24/7 support number and book taxi for your Delhi Sightseeing tour. India Taxi Online provides cheapest taxi services in Delhi.
Delhi Sightseeing tour Taxi fare
- Delhi Sightseeing tour by Sedan Cabs @ ₹2500/-*.
- Delhi Local Sightseeing tour by Toyota Innova SUV cabs @ ₹ 3,500/-*.
- Delhi Sightseeing by Tempo Traveller Van @ ₹4,500/-*.
Our offer Delhi City tours:
- One day Delhi Tour by taxi/cab
- Two Days tour package by car/taxi
You can also plan a one day Agra Mathura Vrindavan trip from New Delhi, Offered by our Delhi office. Our one day Delhi is for 9-10 hrs, which can extent till 12-15 hrs. you can discuss yor tour with our Manager Mr. Jha at +91-9999322925. Below we are shared information about our one and two day Delhi darshan tour plan, have a look on it.
Delhi darshan tour package timings:
Morning 9:00 am to 6:00pm, Duration one day.
Places covered in our one day Delhi Local Sightseeing:
- India Gate: India Gate is a war memorial to 82000 Indian soldiers, who died during First World war. This memorial is open from 5:00 AM to 12:00 AM and entry is free.
- Rashtrapati Bhawan: Rashtrapati Bhawan is a big mansion, which is the residence of President of India. Entry here is free and timings are 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (only overview)
- Rajghat: Rajghat is a memorial of India’a father of the nation, Mahtma Gandhi. This memorial is open from 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM and there is no entry fees for this memorial.
- Humayun Tomb: Humayun Tomb: Tomb of Mughal Emperor Humayun, built in 1570 AD. Humayun Tomb timings are from 6 AM to 7 PM & entry free is Rs 30 & Rs 500 for Indian & Foreigners.
- Qutub Minar: Qutub Minar, a UNESCO World heritage site, built in 1192 AD by Qutb-ud-din Aibak. Timings are 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM and entry free is Rs 30 & Rs 500 for Indian & Foreigners.
- Red Fort: Red Fort, a 17th century fort built by Shahjahan, who also built Taj Mahal. Entry ticket fees is Rs 10 & 150 for Indian & Foreigners and timings are 6 am – 6 pm
- Lotus Temple: Lotus temple is a Bahá’í temple, built in 1986 and welcomes people of all faith to come & pray here. Entry here is free and timings are 9 am to 5:30 pm
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib: Gurudwara Bangla Sahib is a Sikh temple, built in 1793 AD and is associated with Guru Har Krishan (8th Sikh Guru). There is no entry ticket and it;s open 24 hours.
- Jama Masjid: Jama Masjid is a 17th century Mosque, built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan. Entry in Jama Masjid is free for all and timings are 7 am to 12 pm & 1:30 om to 6:30 pm
- Shri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir Lal Mandir: Shri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir, built in 1658 AD is one of the oldest Jain temple in Delhi. Now it’s a veterinary hospital for birds and is open from 6 am to 9 pm
Fabulous Delhi local sightseeing tour by car with India Taxi Online
Delhi is the Capital territory of India, it is also known as National Capital Territory of Delhi. It has a populace of around 11 million and a metropolitan populace of around 16.3 million, making it the second most crowded city and second most crowded urban agglomeration in India. Delhi has been persistently occupied since the sixth century BC. Conversely, the royal city of New Delhi made by the British Raj is made out of roomy, tree-lined parkways and forcing government structures. Delhi darshan Delhi has been the seat of force for a few rulers and numerous domains for around a thousand years. Numerous a times the city was fabricated, decimated and afterward reconstructed here. Interestingly, various Delhi’s rulers assumed a double part, first as destroyers and after that as inventors.
Temperatures in Delhi as a rule range from 5 to 40 °C (41.0 to 104.0 °F), with the least and most elevated temperatures ever recorded being −6.7 and 47.8 °C (19.9 and 118.0 °F) respectively. Delhi amalgam with a portion of the best traveler puts that can be gone by anytime of the year. Consistently number of vacationer comes to Delhi, India to see the best places to visit in Delhi. These are the some famous tourist destinations Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Red Fort, Jantar Mantar, Purana Qila, Lotus Temple and much more. We are one of the leading tour and taxi providers in Delhi; you can find Delhi local sightseeing tour by car at affordable price. Our service is one of the famous service in Delhi peoples. In Delhi it is quite difficult to find great taxi or car at affordable price. Enjoy Delhi’s historical monuments with us, our drivers are polite, Punctual and helpful in all ways. We only believe in Customer Satisfaction. We have great collections of vehicles like Audi, BMW, Swift, Innova and so on.
We offer Delhi sightseeing package tours, at best price. This package includes all historical monuments and famous shopping doors. Presented with well laid out streets, high rising structures, tremendous shopping buildings, pleasantly oversaw stops and gardens, and agreeable atmosphere, Indian national capital New Delhi offers verging on everything for a sublime excursion. While on New Delhi occasions, don’t miss delightful shopping and additionally feasting encounters. Rush and arrangement an occasion in New Delhi this excursion. We must say we making your Delhi trip amazing and unforgettable. After the tour you must say it was really amazing tour.
Our one day Delhi Local sightseeing tour by Taxi/Car.
1. 12 hours Delhi Darshan
Our 12 hr Delhi Darshan tour, you will covered these sites in Delhi which are open between 6 am to 6 pm. You will start the Delhi city tour with:
1. India Gate
2. Rashtrapati Bhawan
4. Humayun Tomb
5. Qutub Minar
6. Red Fort
7. Lotus Temple
8. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
9. Jama Masjid
10. Lal Mandir (Shri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir)
Fare for this Delhi Darshan one day tour is Rs 2400 in Swift Dzire cab and Rs 3500 in Toyota Innova taxi/car.
Our one day Agra, Mathura and Vrindavan tour starts with “Agra sightseeing tour” (Fatehpur Sikri mot included) till 2 pm, after you will drive for Mathura & Vrindavan to visit:
- Banke Bihari Temple in Vrindavan.
- Sri Krishna-Balaram Temple (ISKCON Temple) Vrindavan.
- Shree Krishna Janambhoomi Temple in Mathura.
The fare for this tour is Rs 2800 for sedan cab Rs 3200 in Innova car. Call us at +91-9999322925for more details.
For More details about thease tours call us our Manager Mr. Jha at +91-9999322925, or +91-9540000804
Please check below our two days Delhi sightseeing tour plans.
Our two days Agra sightseeing tour by Taxi / Cab.
1. Two Days Delhi Darshan Tour.
3. Private guided Delhi city Tour
Submit your review